Grader Blade/Scraper for tractors, 160cm/155kg, DELEKS® Rear blade dirt and snow removal
The DDL-160 Grader blade features a 360º rotation blade for front and rear use, making it easy to run along driveways and fence lines. Purpose built to tidy stables and clear manure inside livestock pens and in fields. This heavy-duty grader blade can be maneuvered laterally to maximize usage. Essentially adding an extra arm to the tractor. The DDL grader blade is the most cost effective way to eliminate waste and reduce clutter around the farm or park. It can also be used for dirt work, road maintenance, ditching, landscaping, snow removal, gravel, sand and more. Suitable for 20-45HP tractors e.g New Holland T3030, T4F, John Deere 4-5 Series, Landini Mistral, Lamborghini Ego, McCormick, Kubota L, Same Solaris, CASE, Deutz-Fahr, etc. EC Conformity, 2 Year warranty.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Structurally robust and designed for dragging and leveling heavy materials.
- 360º rotation blade for front and rear use.
- Arm can offset from the tractor (left and right) for clearing snow or dirt from roadsides etc…
- Eliminates washboarding when using for road work.
- Clear pathways easily in snowy conditions to reduce downtime.
- Interchangeable steel cutting edge can be changed in minutes without special tooling.